- • Contact
- • Services
- • Associates
- • Community
- Sign In
7 Growth Stocks to Watch for Year 2023
As we move into the new year, it's important to keep an eye on stocks that have strong growth potential. While there are many factors to consider when choosing stocks, looking at a company's past growth is a good place to start. With that in mind, here are seven stocks that have shown strong growth in recent years and are worth watching in 2023.
1. Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) – Amazon is a global e-commerce and cloud computing company that has seen its stock price more than quadruple in the past five years. The company continues to grow at an impressive rate, with strong sales and earnings growth expected in the coming years.
2. Facebook, Inc. (META) – Facebook is the world's largest social media platform, with over 2 billion monthly active users. The company's stock has more than doubled in the past five years, and it is expected to continue to grow as it expands its user base and introduces new products.
3. Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) – Alphabet is the parent company of Google, the world's largest search engine. The company has seen strong growth in recent years, driven by the growth of its core search business and its expanding portfolio of other products and services. Alphabet is expected to continue to grow at a rapid pace in the coming years.
4. Alibaba Group Holding Limited (BABA) – Alibaba is a Chinese e-commerce company that has seen its stock price more than triple in the past five years. The company is expected to continue to grow rapidly as it expands its reach in China and other markets.
5. Baidu, Inc. (BIDU) – Baidu is a Chinese search engine company that has also seen its stock price more than triple in the past five years. Like Alibaba, Baidu is expected to continue to grow rapidly as it expands its reach in China and other markets.
6. Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) – Netflix is a global provider of streaming video content, with over 130 million subscribers worldwide. The company has seen strong growth in recent years, driven by the increasing popularity of streaming video. Netflix is expected to continue to grow in the coming years as it expands its content offerings and expands into new markets.
7. Salesforce.com, Inc. (CRM) – Salesforce is a leading provider of cloud-based enterprise software. The company has seen strong growth in recent years, driven by the increasing adoption of cloud-based software. Salesforce is expected to continue to grow in the coming years as it expands its product offerings and customer base.
These are just a few of the many stocks that are worth watching in 2023. With careful research and due diligence, investors can find stocks with the potential to generate strong returns.
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN)
Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN) is one of the world’s largest online retailers and cloud computing providers. The company’s stock has been on a tear in recent years, and there is no reason to think that growth will slow down anytime soon. Amazon has a market cap of over $1 trillion, and its stock is up nearly 80% in the past year. The company’s sales have been growing at a rapid pace, and its profits have been soaring. Amazon’s cloud computing business is also booming, and the company is expanding into new areas such as grocery delivery and healthcare. With so many growth opportunities, Amazon is a stock to watch for the long term.
Facebook, Inc. (FB)
Facebook, Inc. (FB) is a social networking company that operates a website and mobile app. It allows users to connect with friends and family, share photos and videos, and join groups. The company was founded in 2004 by Mark Zuckerberg and is headquartered in Menlo Park, California. As of December 2020, Facebook had 2.8 billion monthly active users. The company's stock has been on a tear in recent years, rising nearly 500% since 2016. Wall Street analysts expect Facebook's revenue to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22% through 2023.
Alibaba Group Holding Limited (BABA)
Alibaba Group Holding Limited (BABA) is a Chinese multinational conglomerate specializing in e-commerce, retail, Internet, and technology. Founded in 1999 by Jack Ma, Alibaba is one of the world's largest online marketplaces, with over 650 million active users. The company also operates Taobao, an online shopping platform, and mall, a platform for businesses to sell to consumers. Alibaba has been growing rapidly in recent years, with revenues increasing by 56% between 2016 and 2018. The company is expected to continue its strong growth in the coming years, making it a stock to watch for 2023.
Baidu, Inc. (BIDU)
Baidu, Inc. is a Chinese multinational technology company specializing in Internet-related services and products. Baidu ranks among the world's largest Internet companies, alongside Google and Amazon. The company's mission is "to make it easy for people to find information and get things done."
Baidu has been growing rapidly in recent years, thanks to the booming Chinese economy. The company's stock has more than tripled since 2016, and analysts expect it to continue to rise in the coming years. Baidu is a great growth stock to watch for 2023 and beyond.
NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA)
NVIDIA Corporation (NVDA) is a leading provider of graphics processing units (GPUs) and other related technology used in gaming and other applications. The company’s GPUs are used in a variety of devices, including PCs, gaming consoles, and mobile devices. NVIDIA’s products are also used in data centers and cloud-based services. The company has a strong track record of delivering growth and shareholder value. NVIDIA’s stock has surged more than 1,000% over the past five years. The company is expected to continue to benefit from strong demand for its GPUs and other products. NVIDIA is a good growth stock to watch for the long term.
*The above article is for informational purposes only and should not be considered investment advice. Always consult with a qualified financial advisor before making any investment decisions.
• Home page
• About Us
• Pricing Plans
• Help Center
• Learning Center
• News Terminal
• Shipping Policy
• Subscription Policy
• CCPA Policy
• Refund Policy
• TOS Policy
• Fraud Prevention
• Military Discounts